WHO DOESN’T LOVE TO WIN?!
Thanks for checking out the prize categories for #Renovate4680. This year we are pleased to announce that our prizes are bigger and better than last year, including cold, hard cash for our Residential Kitchen and Bathroom winners.
Based on feedback and submissions last year, we have also decided to introduce several other categories including Support Services and Commercial. This is a great way to highlight our not for profit sector especially around the NDIS and Disability Services and the people creating beautiful living spaces both at home and at work.
There are five prizes on offer:
- Residential Kitchen Winner
- Residential Bathroom Winner
- Commercial Kitchen OR Bathroom Winner
- Support Services Kitchen OR Bathroom Winner
- People’s Choice
After an initial 8 week period, our team will establish a short list which will be published in 4th December. The public will have the opportunity to vote on their favourite kitchen and bathroom renovations with the winners announced at the Finale Event hosted by Oak & Vine on 12th December 2019.
Here is a snap shot of the #Renovate4680 timeline:
- Soft launch – 15 July
- Submissions Open / Official Launch – 8 October
- Submissions Close – 3 December
- Shortlist / Publish Finalists – 4 and 5 December
- Voting – 6 to 10 December
- Finale event – 12 December
There has never been a better time to get involved with #Renovate4680! Let’s see what you’re capable of Gladstone and who will take our ultimate bragging rights as Gladstone’s best kitchen or bathroom renovation in 2019!